Old 16-03-2008, 06:49 PM posted to rec.food.drink,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Amy Thorne Amy Thorne is offline

Default Robby's supper tonight

wrote in message
On Mar 16, 10:47 am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
"~u~" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:27:35 GMT, "Amy Thorne"
wrote:

"rob" wrote in message
On Mar 15, 11:05 am, "Amy Thorne" wrote:
wrote in message

5 pepperoni hot pockets twisted stix
1 tina's beef and bean burrito
1 pear cup

total calories = 1140

is that normal for you?

sure is.

I'll have to take you out sometime and show you what a proper meal is.

Are you a real female asking rob out on a dinner date ?
You know rob is scared to death of women in real life don't you ?

It was more of a suggestion really.
Why is he scared of women? I can't imagine anyone being scared of me.-

i'm not. dont listen to incubus. he's mad cause he said i welched on
some bet we never shook on.

Is that why he said all that about you being scared of women?