Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Flour, humidity and weather

Wow, thanks for that Mike, so that really affirms what I found to be a
<1.5% increase in weight from the moisture content that day. Had the
weather been dryer I might have seen up to 2% increase. Nobody is
going to notice that amount variability or more to the point care
about it.

Thanks for sharing that with us Mike.

Jim