Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_5_] Nonnymus[_5_] is offline

Default OT coffee diversion Charcoal briquettes...

Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> http://www.theroasterie.com/contact.asp
>> Oh, and the coffee snobs got nothing on the audiophools. Those idiots

> spend
>> thousands on friggin wire and plugs and knobs. morons.

> ROFL! I know some of them! I think we're onto something, creating a list of
> the ten most sucker-ridden high dollar product markets in the world, and it
> looks like we've got a good start!
>
> MartyB

It's the old 80% rule in action, Marty: 20% of the cost, time or effort
will get you 80% of the desired results. The other 20% improvement will
take up the remaining 80%.

Does Folgers still roast coffee downtown? Gosh, you could smell that
coffee roasting clear out to the Plaza, somedays.

--
Nonny

Nonnymus
A penny saved is obviously a