Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Tutall Tutall is offline

Default Charcoal briquettes...

On Mar 14, 8:45*am, " >
wrote:
> On Mar 14, 8:05 am, Tutall > wrote:
>
> > You're sounding a bit hysterical here, why?

> Yaaawwnnnn...... it is a slow day indeed if you can throw yourself off
> the bridge of reality to reach that conclusion.

Missed the point. I suppose it could have been made a bit more
clearly.
The tone was meant to be "wry", not to be taken literally. But this
medium isn't that good at nuance, my bad.

> Hysterics?
>
> Hmmm... a quick reread, and I didn't find anything hysterical in the
> post. *Maybe you need to got to decaf after that first morning cup.

Hmmmm, why you getting personal?

> He can actually read human characteristics and personalities by the
> kind of charcoal they pick! *I like the fact too, that he is so proud
> of his opinion that if you disagree with HIM, "you are an idiot".

And you're so much above that as you're showing now? (which was my
point)

> I found a lot of strong language after rereading that thread,

Which you were obviously reacting to. Hence my reference to *your own*
hyterics in turn. Two wrongs and all that........ I should have made
this more clear.

> I won't search any other groups for you,

Gee, thanks.

> Well absolutely. *I am sure you are old enough to do whatever you
> want. *

Gee, thanks.

>No one is trying to make you use something or do something you
> don't want to do. *

Gee, thanks.

>I reread my post again, and didn't see any
> forceful language or encouragement to actually use Kingsford (maybe
> you should actually make that first cup decaf....)

> Now this post may look hysterical to you as well. *If it does, I
> suggest you give up coffee altogether.

Overreacting again, why get personal, and do you have a java fetish?
<bg>

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy you and your posts, just commented on this
one, k?