Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Charcoal briquettes...

On Mar 14, 8:05 am, Tutall > wrote:

> You're sounding a bit hysterical here, why?

Yaaawwnnnn...... it is a slow day indeed if you can throw yourself off
the bridge of reality to reach that conclusion.

Hysterics?

Hmmm... a quick reread, and I didn't find anything hysterical in the
post. Maybe you need to got to decaf after that first morning cup.

While (for this group anyway) it has been a while since they lined up
to crap on Kingsford, it is pretty prevalent throughout some q goups.

You might review this thread from this group from about 10 months ago
though:

http://tinyurl.com/23q8au

It has comments you might understand better like "old tires would be
better than Kingsford", (Kingsford) briquettes aren't allowed on my
property", and of course from the Fat Man "It stinks like ass, and
makes your food taste like shit. If you disagree,
you are an idiot and I have no further time do discuss it with you. "

He can actually read human characteristics and personalities by the
kind of charcoal they pick! I like the fact too, that he is so proud
of his opinion that if you disagree with HIM, "you are an idiot".

I found a lot of strong language after rereading that thread, but I
think there was only one post that could have been considered
hysterics. It was borderline, though. But even that could actually
have been the braying of a conceited, arrogant ass.

I won't search any other groups for you, but if you are interested, it
is easy to do. With about 250 barbeque groups, forum, blogs, sites,
etc., you can find all the whining Kingsford you can imagine with just
a couple of key clicks.

> Good on ya. Still smells like crap to me.

>And that's enough ain't it.

Well absolutely. I am sure you are old enough to do whatever you
want. No one is trying to make you use something or do something you
don't want to do. I reread my post again, and didn't see any
forceful language or encouragement to actually use Kingsford (maybe
you should actually make that first cup decaf....)
but rather just an admission that I would use it in a pinch.
Certainly not my first choice.

Now this post may look hysterical to you as well. If it does, I
suggest you give up coffee altogether.

Robert