Michael Balarama

Default Advice about juicers

Hello - Im sorry unfortunately we are not able to ship to Great Britain and
Im not aware of a vendor in that area.

The Juiceman Jr. from that site I gave you -said they will not ship to Great
Britain-they must sell a good one in the UK--Maybe Mr. Falafel knows..
Michael

Sincerely,
Customer Service
"Earl" > wrote in message
> o..thanx for ur detail information..=)
>
> "Michael Balarama" > 在郵件
> 中撰寫...
> > http://www.juiceman-juicer.com/jm_contacts.html
> > check out this site-this is my juice-I paid a bit less at a discount

store
> > in the USA...it has the big hole for sticking veggies/carrots in..and

> cleans
> > very easy...
> > they say on the site-they will ship overseas...
> > I am very satisfied with this juicer..had it for about 9 months and

juice
> > every day--I started for my wife-and still make it for jer-but I am

> addicted
> > and make about 1/2 quart of carrot/celery juice every day.
> > Michael
> >
> > "Earl" > wrote in message
> > > o~do u guys know where i could buy it online by international

shopping?~
> > > i just checked the site out again~
> > > they dun offer international shipping~=I
> > > A thousand thanx.=)
> > >
> > > "Michael Balarama" > 在郵件
> > > 中撰寫...

> > $60.