Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Tutall Tutall is offline

Default Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.

On Mar 11, 2:41*pm, "Frank" > wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I live in the Netherlands where there are fewer smokers but so much more
> charcoal grill's.
>
> I'm looking on many US sites and see all these recepies for pulled pork but
> these are mostly all done on a smoker.
>
> Is there someone out there with good idea's or suggestions how to do this
> not on a smoker but on a 22inch Weber kettle charcoal grill?
>
> Thanks,
> Frank

There's another Dutch guy who used to post here and AFB on occasion,
he ended up making his own cooker, did a real nice job too. I forget
his name. You might want to make a new post in Dutch saying you're
looking for fellow countrymen who like BBQ? I imagine he's found some
sources for fuel and meats and whatnot he'd share with you.

I can't remember his name. You might have luck google searching this
group?