Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Steve[_6_] Steve[_6_] is offline

Default high end red wine kits

Don:

Over the years I've been more of a white wine drinker, just getting
more into reds more recently. I have been enjoying Vineco's Ken Ridge
Showcase whites (esp German Gewurztraminer and NZ Sauv Blanc).
Although the NZ SB needed some aging. Will be making the Founders
Series German Riesling later this year probably.

The feedback at winepress.us on the grape skin reds is that they are
GREAT, especially if aged for over 12 months. Because of limited
distribution of Vineco products in the US, there is not much comment
on the Founders Series.

I ran a store until last year, and got some good feedback on the
Founders Series SuperTuscan. But most of my customers drink there
wine quite young.

Steve