Jonathan Ball

Default Dreck unsuccessfully tries to wriggle off the hook

Derek wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message link.net...
>
>>Derek wrote:

>>>If that is his reason for ignoring the rights of his victims,
>>>then he is even more unethical than I first thought.

>>He isn't ignoring any rights of victims.
>>

> But you just wrote that he does; "He ignores them because
> you keep paying him to ignore them." Make up your mind.

He ignores what you disingenuously claim, for
unprincipled reasons, to be animals' "rights". He does
so because you keep ignoring the consequences you claim
not to like. Your claims are seen as empty at best,
but actually hypocritical.

>>He behaves as he does because you keep giving him money.
>>

> He behaves the way he does according to his own principles,

The principle of self interest. You keep rewarding him.