Derek

Default Dreck unsuccessfully tries to wriggle off the hook

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message link.net...
> Derek wrote:

> >>He ignores them because you keep paying him to ignore them.

> > If that is his reason for ignoring the rights of his victims,
> > then he is even more unethical than I first thought.

> He isn't ignoring any rights of victims.

But you just wrote that he does; "He ignores them because
you keep paying him to ignore them." Make up your mind.

> He behaves as he does because you keep giving him money.

He behaves the way he does according to his own principles,
not mine, so he alone is responsible for his autonomous actions
rather than me.