Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
[email protected] dshesnicky@yahoo.com is offline

Default high end red wine kits

I'm asking generically about the higher end kits ie. $140+ as opposed
to the ~$80 kits that were somewhat thin. The US and Cdn dollar are
about par so "generically" I assume the price is about the same. I'd
be interested in general comments on the real high end red kits. Are
people seeing some very good quality come out of these and how are
they comparing to store bought red say in the $15/bottle range. One
brand I was looking at was the Kenridge (Kendall Ridge) Foundry Series
but I'd guess that the Selection Estate series is in there as well.

Don