Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kitchen Nitemare Kitchen Nitemare is offline

Default Consumer Reports and miracles

On Jan 31, 8:04*am, "James Silverton" >
wrote:
> I received an offer from Consumer Reports yesterday to try to
> induce me to subscribe to "Consumer Reports on Health". I'm
> always a bit suspicious about "miracle vitamins" (my quotes
> since their miraculous nature seems to come and go) but one
> maxim suggested from a "Professor of Nutrition" was as follows.
>
> Avoid packaged foods with more than five ingredients and be sure
> you get enough B vitamins.
>
> The "five item" criterion is interesting and I am going to spend
> a while doing my own survey of things that I buy.
>
> *James Silverton
> Potomac, Maryland
>
> E-mail, with obvious alterations:
> not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

You said the word all right "miraculous" The human body is a perfect
build machine, also can heal it self, so if you hear about a miracle
drug; faith will be the main mixing ingredient
a tip... when using garlic smash it well like grinding it mix it with
faith and wait for results oh! very important if you are not sure you
have faith write me back and I will give you a tip on how to get lots
of faith