Jonathan Ball

Default Nutritional yeast and brewer yeast

Jupiter wrote:
> In Britain people look strangely and say that they have just brewer
> yeast. Is it the same thing as nutritional yeast?
>
> Second question, where I can get it in Britain?
>
> PS. I do not have a vegan cat yet. In fact, I was just researching
> possibilities if it is possible for cat to be a vegan.

As another poster has already replied, cats cannot be
strictly vegetarian. They are obligate carnivores,
meaning they *must* eat meat, or they will not get
essential nutrients (the essential nutrient is the
amino acid taurine).

But more to the point, why do you think it's right for
you to impose your pseudo-ethical beliefs on your cat?