Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Shen[_2_] Shen[_2_] is offline

Default Best Online Store for Chinese Teas (ship to US)?

On Mar 4, 9:34*am, 5tein > wrote:
> What's your opinion of the many online stores selling Chinese teas? *I
> have used several with varying outcomes.
>
> BTW, I'm new to this group and glad I found it. My primary interests
> are Chinese reds (esp. qimen) and whites, but I'm very interested in
> learning all about Indian teas, esp. darjeelings.
>
> Thanks!

I like TeaSpring, Jing's and a few eBay vendors who are honorable and
send good tea at fair prices - Yunnan Sourcing, of course, and Dragon
Tea House, Awazon, and China Health (?).
I always have great experiences (fast, careful shipping etc) with
TeaSpring and Jing's. Oh, and Touchatea (for puerhs only).
Qimens from Jing's are superior, especially "gift" and "gung fu"
quality.
Shen