Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,uk.environment.conservation,uk.business.agriculture
Julie[_3_] Julie[_3_] is offline

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:02:34 -0800, Rudy Canoza
> wrote:

>Julie wrote:
>> On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:26:40 -0800, Rudy Canoza
>> > wrote:

>>> Organic farming virtually requires animal manure. But
>>> if "vegans" suppress animal husbandry, there won't be
>>> any manure.

>> Horse shit!!! is around in abundance.

>There wouldn't be any horses if "vegans" were to
>succeed in imposing their benighted regime on the rest
>of us.

There will always be horses and other livestock. They just wont have
to endure the suffering to feed fat faces like yours.

>> In fact the world cannot give
>> it away these days, more than enough to go round. Then we have seaweed
>> etc

>Requires more energy to harvest, transport and convert
>into fertilizer than is put back into the soil.

That's life Jonny. How do you think it gets to the fields anyway? You
think Duck Turpin strolls up on his ass and gets it to dump in a wheat
field!!

>> In fact we could always go back to what farming is really about.
>> Farming and working with nature!

>Farming is about farming - nice little tautology.
>
>Farming is about people producing food to feed
>themselves - the foods they want to eat, not the foods
>some repressive self-styled "visionaries" think they
>"ought" to be eating.

Farming is about a sustainable future for us and the planet. Stop
twisting it to suit you weird anti began agenda. I'm sure you'll still
be able to live on dunuts if you don't want to look after yourself in
the future.