Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Quick and dirty fish recipe.

Cheri said...

> Priscilla Ballou wrote in message ...
>
>>Sorry. I missed the reply. I use jarred. Currently my favorite is
>>Ortega Homestyle Chunky - Mild, but I doubt that's available in Oz.

>>don't care for hot peppers, preferring more subtle ranges of flavors,
>>but mild jarred salsa is usually tolerable for me.
>>
>>Priscilla

> That's my favorite too Priscilla. Very good.
>
> Cheri

Same here.

I'm past my younger "sweat through your scalp" hot pepper days.

Salsa Verde and Salsa Authentic by Trader Joe's here in America is as hot
(mild) as I go these days, as dipping sauce for chicken tenders mostly.

I've been meaning to try spaghetti and meatballs with "steaming" hot salsa.

Andy
--
T2
HBP