Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Caffeine and someone who should know better

Nigel here - newly returned from Rwanda in the pursuit of new
specialty teas - to find we are still debating the Camellia equivalent
of how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.
Thank you corax for the tinylink to my CHA DAO article which is
(virtually) my last word on the 30 second decaff issue - until I find
funding to do the actual lab work to prove/disprove the claim - all
asistance welcome.

Nigel at Teacraft