LordSnooty

Default Want to be a vegetarian

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:14:06 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"LordSnooty" > wrote
>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:36:02 GMT, Jonathan Ball
>> > wrote:

>[..]
>
>> >On the other hand, so-called "ethical vegetarianism" is
>> >fundamentally hypocritical. The reason is that animals
>> >are killed gruesomely and in large numbers in the
>> >course of growing, storing and distributing vegetables,

>> That's because it's a lie. You are deliberately confusing the odd
>> accident,

>Grain fields are routinely soaked with Roundup to supress weeds. Try
>ingesting 1/1000 your bodyweight in Roundup.

That is why I regularly campaign against Monsanto and lazy farmers who
use the poison, and I buy organic, as well as grow your own. It's the
only way to go

So it looks like it may be the veggies in your meat and two veg diet,
that are causing the suffering after all.

>> with the deliberate slaughter of animals to produce food.

>What's accidental about using Roundup?

Nothing. It is a wanton act of abuse, not only on wildlife but on
humans too.

>> It
>> simply doesn't happen in vegetable production, whereas in meat
>> production there is no dispute.

>There's no dispute that animal populations have been and and are still being
>decimated by herbicides and pesicides, these are not accidents.

Not in my diet.

>You're in denial.

You are struggling to find a desperate shred of credibility for your
nonsense argument.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/