LordSnooty

Default Want to be a vegetarian

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:54:55 GMT, usual suspect who is actually NoNuts
J Ball > wrote:

>>>Oh, feel the love. Misanthrope.

>> It's a good statement, I see no reason for it to happen.

>Your base hatred of your fellow man is also well known.

You think it unfair I don't like deviants who are proud of the
suffering they cause to animals and humans? tough.

>>>Hunting is eco-friendly.

>> Hunting is an abuse of wildlife, usually by lard arse, unemployed
>> deviants, who also subject their families to the same abuse.

>Oh, so you hunt?

Only deviants.

>>>Have you seen how much destruction uncontrolled
>>>ruminant populations can do to an ecosystem, much less when they start
>>>to starve?

>> Hunting does not control wildlife populations, aside from keeping them
>> artificially high to provide amusement for bullies.

>You've never supported such claims with facts.

I don't need to, anyone who has ever studied dynamics of wildlife
controls know the score, hunters know it very well.

'You can't win 'em all.'
Lord Haw Haw.

Since I stopped donating money to CONservation hooligan charities
Like the RSPB, Woodland Trust and all the other fat cat charities
I am in the top 0.801% richest people in the world.
There are 5,951,930,035 people poorer than me

If you're really interested I am the 48,069,965
richest person in the world.

And I'm keeping the bloody lot.

So sue me.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/