rick etter

Default Want to be a vegetarian

"LordSnooty" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 04:53:32 GMT, swamp >
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:16:25 -0400, LordSnooty
> > wrote:

> >>Very good.

> >>What death and suffering?

> >That caused by your very existence.

> Yes Dick Etter! RU related?
>
> >>you have scientific, peer reviewed data that
> >>a particular company, farm, product is a direct cause of wildlife
> >>deaths?

> >The peer-reviewed study you suggest is about as necessary as one
> >showing starvation will cause starvation.

> Yes Dick Etter! RU related 2 each other?
>
> >>if so, show them and we can analyze your proof. Nothing allows
> >>us to ignore any deaths of animals or humans.

> >But you do so every day. "Lordsnooty." my...

> I do believe we have our first Dick Eatter sock puppet gentlemen.

> >I'll respond to the following rant point by point:
> >
> >>You demonize yourselves...

> >Who is "yourselves," and I predict you'll misuse the word "demonize"
> >even after you check a reference.

> The world of "normal" sane people.

================
That sure leaves you and your family out of the loop, doesn't it killer?

> >> and simply cannot stand the fact

> >Since when have you dealt w/ facts?

> It is hard, considering you never give any.

=================
They've been given many times loser. You continue to ignore them so that
you can continue to kill animals willy-nilly. You just must like all the
killing you do, eh hypocrite?

> >>there actually are some nice, caring people out there, who do things for

the
> >>benefits of others and nothing else

> >That's rare among ar/evs. Can you name one?

> Lord Snooty.

You aren't even vegan, you ignorant fool. You prove that with every
ignorant post you make to usenet, killer.