rick etter

Default Want to be a vegetarian

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> [...]

one

> > > There are many times more collateral deaths resulting from crop

> production
> > > for the cattle industry than it would take to feed an equivalent

number
> of
> > > people directly.

> > Answer the question, moron. The question was, How do you justify the
> > suffering and deaths of all kinds of animals in the production of veg-n
> > food as well as meat? If you consider a veg-n diet to be of a higher
> > moral or ethical dimension than a meat-based diet, it should matter to
> > you that your diet is qualitatively and quantitatively responsible for
> > pain, suffering, and death, just like any other diet.

> Vegan and vegetarian lifestyle contributes less to pain, suffering, and
> death of animals. MOst know there will always be some animal casualties no
> matter what choices they make.

======================
Really? Where's you proof, killer? You're always demanding that from
others, so let's see yours.

> > http://www.animalrights.net/articles/2002/000083.html

> I read this article and it doesn't even consider the HUGE agricultural
> industry that supports the production of cattle for meat and which also
> contributes to the same collateral animal deaths.

========================
Yet all meat doesn't come from this type of production. Why do you simply
lump it all as one, when you know that there are differences?
Just your simple mindedness?

It also doesn't say
> anything about the author, the professor who was quoted, or who funded his
> work. The website is one that is devoted to discrediting the animal rights
> movement, hardly a credible source from which to convince any vegan or
> vegetarian of anything. What were you thinking?? Oh, I guess you

weren't....
> =====================

All we need for your discrediting is for you to continue to support veganism
with your stupidity and delusions.

> > > At least I have a heart...

> > Your mamby-pamby notions are not a matter of having a "heart." It's the
> > result of not growing up.

> If you're an example of what it's like to be "grown up" then I'm quite

happy
> the way I am.

=================
What? A sanctimonious, hypocritical killer?

> > > I have a lot of creativity.

> > See your stupidly conceived cookbook thread.

> I did (http://tinyurl.com/rxg7). I wrote that cookbooks are a source of
> ideas for me. Go back and read it to refresh your apparently faulty

memory.

> > > Conscience, something you wouldn't know about.

> > So it's okay that animals die in the production of your soy burgers, and
> > it's okay that your soy burger smells, tastes, and feels just like a
> > real dead ground cow burger. The fact remains that you haven't lost your
> > appetite for the real thing, which is why you seek out substitutes. Your
> > conscience is phony.

> West that he might transition to vegetarian diet through meat alternative
> products. I never wrote that I eat them myself. Either you can't read well
> or you don't remember things well.

Again, how many more animals die for that meat substitute than if one just
ate grass-fed beef or game in the first place? Ever care to even try to
answer, killer?

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite.