rick etter

Default Want to be a vegetarian

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "Jonathan Bald" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
> > No, ASSHOLE, it isn't important at all. The only
> > importance of collateral animal deaths in fruit and
> > vegetable agriculture is to show that "vegans" ignore
> > them, which invalidates their position.

> Most vegans know that it's impossible to eliminate 100% of animal

casualties
> in products they buy and use. The idea is to minimize animal casualties
> through the choices they make.

====================
ROTFLMAO What a hoot! You don't even believe that yourself killer. Here
you are on usenet proving with each one of your ignorant, inane posts for
nothing more than your selfish entertainment. I suggest you take up
watching bullfights for entertainment. They kill far fewer bulls than your
contributions to power and communications needs worldwide, hypocrite.

Vegans choose not to eat meat, dairy, etc.
> because it contributes less to animal casualties.

========================
A claim that you cannot support, and will never be able to prove. Where's
you facts killer?

The cattle industry is
> responsible for a far greater number of collateral animal casualties than
> vegan's collective contribution. You don't want vegans to know that

because
> it discredits your wild accusations.

Why does that then mean all meat must be eliminated from ones diet? All you
have are simple rules for simple minds, hypocrite.