C. James Strutz

Default Want to be a vegetarian

"Jonathan Bald" > wrote in message
k.net...
> See James Strut wrote:

> > NO! It's the cattle industry that's
> > responsible for most collateral deaths, not vegans.

> The raw number isn't important, ASSHOLE.

It is important for people to keep it in perspective. You want to
conveniently sweep it under the carpet and hope that nobody notices.

> > Vegans contribute to
> > negligible collateral deaths in comparison.

> The comparison is invalid, ASSHOLE. It's still a very
> big number and there are very big problems with it:
>
> 1. The number is large.

How large?

> 2. "vegans", sanctimonious assholes, don't care to know
> how big it is.

I care to know. Tell me.

> 3. The deaths could be avoided.

NOt all of them, not practically.

> 4. There are no consequences for the deaths.

There are no consequences for slaughter of cattle for food. What do you
think the consequences should be?

> 5. "vegans" do NOTHING, not a ****ING THING, to
> try to stop causing the deaths.

And what are you doing to stop the slaughter of cattle? Answer: NOTHING, you
could care less. Yet you condemn vegetarians and vegans for incidental
deaths from agriculture.

> > Unpunished? So you're here to punish vegans?

> No. Wrongful deaths should be punished.

How would you propose to punish the slaughter houses then?

> There are no consequences for the collateral animal
> deaths in agriculture, and "vegans" are integral to
> their occurrence.

What consequences? There are no consequences for slaughtering cattle for the
steaks you eat. Why should there be consequences for incidental deaths
caused from agriculture? You are incoherent and a hypocryte.

> >>We have the massive, crushing fact of collateral animal
> >>deaths in agriculture, which you ACKNOWLEDGE.

> > Then produce the facts that back up your assertions.

> I have: the massive, crushing fact of collateral
> animal deaths in agriculture, which you ACKNOWLEDGE above.

You have NEVER produced any facts. You only make flaming assertions that you
can't back up.

> Very much so, jimmy. You are disgustingly incoherent
> on ethics, and you are a stinking hypocrite and liar.

Funny, that's my impression of you.