Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default Pasta Express Machine any good? Worth it?

On Feb 28, 9:42�am, Anthony Ferrante >
wrote:
> After having seen a post within this NG re a Pasta Express Machine, I
> decided to check it out and see that it is the same machine I have
> seen on infomericals, under various names. I love pasta, but are these
> machines any good or is making fresh pasta worth the time it takes to
> do so?
>
> For those who own these or have, I would love to read your opinions on
> this pasta maker.

Every extruded shape can be purchased from a multitude of pasta
manufacturers. I don't see the point in making one's own pasta unless
you want flavored/herbed pasta, but then you can use a sauce of
whatever flavor you like. And sheet pasta is readily available in
various size squares to large sheets.