Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Quick and dirty fish recipe.

Ozgirl > wrote:

: "Priscilla H. Ballou" > wrote in message
: ...
: > In article >,
: > "Ozgirl" > wrote:
: >
: >> Yes. the salsa or tomatoes stop the fish drying out I find.
: >
: > I've said here before and will probably say again that one of my
: > favorites is catfish filets baked in salsa. I had that just last Friday
: > night. YUM!

: When you say Salsa, do you mean home made or the stuff in a jar you dip corn
: chips into? My home made salsa is raw.

Whichever you prefer. For quick, I use the jarred, using one with no
sweetener and little salt(for my husband) and a medioum heat and that I
can find inexpensively. works fine.

Wendy