tortrix

Default Facts we should *not* consider.

"Dutch" > wrote in message
> > You are bleeding my heart out. Do you have ANY idea HOW much lack
> > of freedom humans have experienced on this planet? Try Nazi Germany.
> > Try Iran, Iraq, Arab Muslim theocracies. Try Christian Europe for
> > most of the last 2000 years. Try being a slave in the Roman Empire!

> You're a nitwit. Just because people have lived without freedom in the
> past is not a reason to deny it to them now.

Hey -- this is the SAME argument right-wingers and conservatives use
to justify censoring anti-war critics of the president in America:
that just because somebody else is denied freedom in the past or
somewhere else, then Michael Moore should not use HIS legal and well-earned
right to take his one and only opportunity to speak out, etc.
I do not want to falsely label all pro-war people as right-wingers
and conservatives, since there are good reasons to go to war
(to free people and animals). But many of the so-called
pro-war protestors have no concept of giving taxpayers a CHOICE
about which wars they wish to support or criticize. These are the
right-winger extremists.

I DO actually like your attempts to make a distinction between
a "soldier" and a "human rights activist". <snipped below>
However, even abstract purposes like you mentioned:
fighting for one COUNTRY to have dominance over the resources of another
-- STILL can and must be brought down to the reductionistic level
of what a sentient being can observe: a human of ONE country is
being given more right or access to property and resources than another.
So a soldier is still fighting for some human rights.

To keep this relevant to this newsgroup: the same is true if we
replace the word "human" with "animal".

> How can an animal be "forced into existence against it's will"? In order
> to have will, an animal must exist first.

It is called BREEDING. Look into it.