Default Facts we should *not* consider.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:15:57 GMT, d wrote:

>piddock wrote:
>
>> "rick etter" > wrote in message news:<rx0jb.330$
>>

>>>and killing 100s or 1000s of other animals.

>> And you anti-animal meat-eating folks

>Nope. Wanting to eat animals doesn't make one
>anti-animal. You're a moron.

You are a moron Jon, sadly born to it.

>> murder thousands upon thousands of humans each year

>Nope. Strike two. First, accidental industrial deaths
>aren't murder, by definition. It's conceivable that
>human deaths due to negligence might be prosecuted as
>manslaughter, but that's pretty unusual.
>
>> with the unnecessary pressure and pollution you put on
>> society to maintain your lifestyle, including people getting maimed in
>> processing plants,

>Where?
>
>> to the additional trasportation needed
>> to deliver meat each minute of the day, refrigeration processes.
>> I can add up a LOT more way you anti-animal cultists are also anti-human
>> than you can find that vegans deliberately hurt animals.

>Nope. Not anti-animal, not anti-human.
>

>>>your ignorance and stupidity is cause for concern. Supposedly you might
>>>figure out how to breed someday, and that IS everybody elses problem.

>> GET THE **** OFF VEGAN NEWSGROUPS!

>MAKE ME, cocksucker! Yeah, you puny ****ing queer!
>Let's see you MAKE me. ****ing gutless, powerless
>****drip.

Best snip it hear, there is something obscene about a lame brain dwarf
called jonathan ball pretending he is rock hard.

Why the nymshift jon?

. . . . . . . .

The facts expressed here belong to everybody,
the opinions to me.
The distinction is yours to draw...

/( )`
\ \___ / |