piddock

Default Facts we should *not* consider.

"rick etter" > wrote in message news:<rx0jb.330$

> and killing 100s or 1000s of other animals.

And you anti-animal meat-eating folks murder thousands upon thousands of humans
each year with the unnecessary pressure and pollution you put on
society to maintain your lifestyle, including people getting maimed in
processing plants, to the additional trasportation needed
to deliver meat each minute of the day, refrigeration processes.
I can add up a LOT more way you anti-animal cultists are also anti-human
than you can find that vegans deliberately hurt animals.

> your ignorance and stupidity is cause for concern. Supposedly you might
> figure out how to breed someday, and that IS everybody elses problem.

GET THE **** OFF VEGAN NEWSGROUPS!
This just proves that the meat empire needs more
animals rights activists on its financial boards and as employees
so they can vote to shut down operations, and to break the industry
out of its seclusion and listen to ALTERNATIVE points of view.

> nope. veganism is the religion here, dolt.
> No it is not you ignorant loon. Try looking up the word. read the guy that
> actually coined the word, Donald Watson.

Yeah -- I looked up the word in the dictionary. So what? Nothing
there about it being a "religion", you dangerous cult leader.

> PeTA kills more animals than they save once they get their bloody hands on

Said by someone who has never even been to the PETA or Farm Sanctuary
websites, never read their magazine, never donated money to them,
never read a book in his life.

>>> at least they have a real job, unlike you, loser.

Child pornographers contribute more to children and society than
scum like you and KFC, McDonalds, or Frank Perdue.