Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] electronic_dave@hotmail.com is offline

Default A STRONG cookie press/dough extruder?

On Feb 24, 8:22 pm, Pennyaline > wrote:

> Okay. I know of only one way to make pretzels. They don't "spritz." They
> are rolled. My reply told you the same thing theirs did, but if my reply
> wasn't "helpful" enough for you, toots, then up yours.
>
> <I've had my fill of mealy mouthed little shits today>

Yo, take it easy there. I already replied to your message--in a
RATIONAL and NON-CONFRONTATIONAL fashion, I might add. I just wanted
to acknowledge the other two posters as well. If you take my thanking
them as some sort of slight against you somehow, well... you're a
nutcase.

I'm not interested in engaging in a ****ing flame war on a cooking
newgroup, for Pete's sake. Find someone else to start up with.