Old 14-10-2003, 03:03 AM
earles

Default Eat dirt and live longer

Heh, i bet SHE feels........dirty? My god that was a bad joke. Sorry guys.

--
Prepare yourself for the worst, its comin soon.
I believe in those foretold prophecies of doom.
"Maxie P. Diddly" wrote in message
http://iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=...658B253&s et_
id=1

Dirty-mouthed gran chows soil daily

October 13 2003 at 06:18AM

Hong Kong - A 78-year-old woman in northern China has eaten an
estimated 10 tons of soil over the past 70 years, a news report said
on Monday.

Hao Fenglan, from Zhangwu county, Liaoning province, developed a taste
for mud and dirt at the age of eight and says she feels physical
discomfort if she does not eat a meal of dirt at least once every day.

The diet has done her little apparent harm and she is in good health,
according to the South China Morning Post. - Sapa-DP

--
"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in
having new eyes."