Gary Beckwith

Default Facts we should *not* consider.

i have no responsibility to prove anything to you. you are obviously
closed minded anyway. to say it is worthless propoganda shows your
point of view already. why should I waste my time. the truth is, it is
NOT worthless propaganda when people who have spent their lifetimes
raising cattle tell their stories. photos don't lie either.