Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Harry Harry is offline

Default Blocking Gmail

"Brick" > wrote in message
news:Aftvj.12145$N95.7653@trnddc03...

> On 21-Feb-2008, "Harry" > wrote:
>
>> "Brick" > wrote in message

>> > I'm seeing your posts via Verizon news.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

>> Are you getting this?
>>
>> Harry

> It's fine here Harry.
>
> --
> Brick(Said the Arab as he was busily eating his date.)

Interesting, Brick. Verizon must think we're all Amerikanskis because it
comes in on an USA source. But it will bounce Shaw.ca because we're all bad
people,; But if I give them more data them more data than I amprepared to,
they will pass my shaw address.

Carefull don't bite the ti . . erm ....
pits . .

Harry