Old 23-02-2008, 09:18 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.med.nutrition,rec.running,misc.fitness.weights
Rudy Canoza[_3_] Rudy Canoza[_3_] is offline

Default "jones" can't make up its mind (such a tiny thing; shouldn'tbe hard to make up)

Jones wrote:
"Derek" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:02:35 -0000, "Jones" wrote:
"Derek" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:11:16 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

I said of "vegans" that after they're pushed off their
false claim to be "minimizing" harm to animals, they
fall back to a weaker claim of "doing the best I can."
To that, "jones" said:

That's exactly what we all do --- the best we can.
http://tinyurl.com/yv8a9c

Then I elaborated on exactly why "vegan" aren't doing
the best they can at reducing animal harm caused by the
things they consume, and to that "jones" replied:

None of us are. We could all do more.
http://tinyurl.com/2mxunq

Pretty funny! This guy clearly isn't trying to be
serious; just another usenet jerk-off.
Now, ask yourself, would I make a mistake like that?
I don't think it's a mistake. We all say we're doing the best we can but in reality
none of us actually are.

Then, in reality you were mistaken when making your first claim
and wrong to assert it if you don't actually believe it.

Maybe I should have pointed out at the time that though we all say we're doing the
best we can, in reality we aren't.

Maybe you shouldn't post at all if you're not really
being serious, which you aren't.