Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Good local olive oil in southern Cal?

Heya you southern Cal denizens...

Is there any good local (from southern California) olive oil in that
area? I know in northern Cal, I can buy Bariani olive oil at some of
the farmers markets, and it is very good olive oil, in my opinion.

I have one bottle of the Kirkland Tuscan olive oil I am bringing with
me. However I am debating bringing another bottle of olive oil I
already have in my pantry here, or wait and try to find some local
olive oil. If I were going to northern Cal, I would wait and get some
Bariani olive oil.

So, what's in the southland?

Christine