MrFalafel

Default Chiles Rellenos de Arroz Integral (Chiles Rellenos Stuffed with Brown Rice)

ospam (Sue milham) wrote in message >...
> Thank you for the link. I can hardly keep up with all your recipe suggestions,
> they're great. I'm wondering if they all come from books in your collection.
> Is it possible for you to reference the book with the posted recipe? That
> would be helpful for archiving and credit to the author also.

The vast majority of recipes I post come from my collection of
cookbooks. Quite often I'll change the ingredients or cooking
techniques based on my experience with the recipe or to make it vegan.
Usually when I post a 'batch' of recipes during a day it will be from
one book. Sometimes I'll list the book and sometimes I get lazy and
don't. With all of that data entry from typing recipes I like to take
shortcuts when I can. If you're curious about a recipe just ask and
I'll tell you where it came from.

If my recipe posting gets overwhelming just add me to your killfilter.