Posted to rec.food.sourdough
TG[_3_] TG[_3_] is offline

Default Sourdough migration

On 22 Feb, 12:19, Kenneth > wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:31:08 -0800 (PST), TG
>

> but I am curious about why you think he gets no such
> complaints. Do you think he would tell us?
>
> All the best,
> --
> Kenneth

No but I'm sure I'd have heard here or in one of the groups after all
this time. He certainly got no complaints from me. Like I said also,
I'm sure what you've observed is accurate, that is my feeling I just
haven't done any side by side tests in years to compare two starters.
I'm really not worried though, whatever starter I use I get good
tasting bread from it, the flavour varies more with the same starter
because of temps and times than I've noticed from changing a starter.
So I just use the starter that's in the fridge till something comes
along that causes me to change.

Jim