Hannah Gruen

Default Red meat, dairy items may trigger disease

"nemo" > wrote in message

> And as for the subject line - I used to suffer terribly from Migraine - up
> to three attacks per week before I became Vegan. Once I'd given up dairy
> stuff it virtually disappeared!

Nemo, I had the same experience. I have had "common" migraine regularly,
several dozen times a year or more, since I was a teenager. I'd spent years
as an ovo-lacto vegetarian with little change. But when I finally got rid of
the eggs and dairy, after a few months I realized I'd had not a single
headache during that time. The only times I've since experienced headaches,
mild ones at that, have been when I've had a few servings of foods
containing dairy products.

Hannah