Belial

Default What is nutritional yeast

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 07:41:48 -0700, Megan Milligan wrote:

> well-fed has nothing to do with it. domesticated cats still have the
> hunter/killer instinct in them and will still go after birds and other
> little things no matter what if given the chance.
>
> megan

We've found with our cats that they're quite content to chase bugs so long
as they're well fed. On the (rare) occasions that we've let them out
without feeding them, they usually go after something... bigger.

So long as they're not hungry, and we play games with them that utilise
their more native instincts, they don't hunt. Of course bells (and a
beeping collar for the more capable of the 2) don't go astray.

Of course your experiences may be different.

Ben

- coming of age during the plague of Regan and Bush
watching capitalism gun down democracy
it had a funny effect on me, I guess

Ani DiFranco