Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2 Nancy2 is offline

Default Reheating Meat Pies

od idea when we
> serve them reheated. *The only problem is it converts them from easy
> to eat finger food to something requiring at least a fork. Suggestions
> are welcome.

Instead of worrying about a gravy, I'd put out some kind of dipping
sauce like honey/mustard, Ranch dressing, or the like, and let people
choose what they want. You can put individual servings in those
little paper candy cups, or use half an endive leaf, which is usually
cupped in shape - that prevents worrying about "double dippers." This
keeps them as finger food.

I'd thaw them in the wrapper (in the fridge) and then heat them,
uncovered, on foil, at about 350 for 7-10 minutes or so until they're
hot. Take one out of the freezer before-hand and experiment with it.

N.