Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Natural Skin Care - Just Open Your Kitchen Cabinet

Puester wrote:
> wrote:
>> Safer, less expensive, and easy-to-use natural skin care can be as
>> easy as opening your kitchen cabinet, coupled with a few minutes of
>> preparation.
>>

> My husband's eccentric aunt, a PhD in entomology, used Crisco for hand
> and face cream. She said if it was safe to eat, it must be safe to wear.
>
> ;-)
> gloria p

But it's a bitch to rub in, eh?
I prefer a hand cream that disappears easily in to the skin rather than
fighting to get it to absorb or having to rub off the excess?

I dealt with that with trying pure lanolin back when I was
breastfeeding. The stuff was way too....concentrated?