Old 13-02-2008, 05:03 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
tom tom is offline

Default site for root beer recipes

wrote in message
That is, of course, absurd! Either way it's a cool site.

PS. I didn't intend this to be spam. I only have a mailinator
address so I don't get flooded. When did google turn off the ability
to post to newsgroups without an email address?

On Feb 10, 10:27 pm, "Dan Goodman" wrote:
wrote:
Hey guys,

I just found a site called

No. You're almost certainly advertising your own site.

--

I saw nothing wrong with you posting a link to this food oriented site. I
don't like spam any more than the next guy but some people can't see the