Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Who's gonna believe this? Costco online service

sf wrote on Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:35:50 -0800:

??>> Do these cans use liners? If so, where are they bought? I
??>> don't like washing out trash cans every time I empty them.

s> The one I have now has a removable insert, which I line with
s> a standard "tall" bag.

You will see how ignorant I am! I don't know what is a
"standard" tall bag and I will have to look in the supermarket.
My standard bag was the paper grocery bag but, despite all the
noise that Whole Foods is making, most supermarkets provide
unsuitable plastic bags. I am unlikely to remember to bring my
own bag because I usually shop in Whole Foods on impulse.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not