Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] is offline

Default Who's gonna believe this? Costco online service

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 22:58:34 -0800, sf fired up random neurons and
synapses to opine:

>I want a new trash can - one of those silver metal thingies that you
>step on a petal to lift the lid. The "stepper" gave out on the one I
>bought at CostCo after who knows how many years ago - so hubby thinks
>it's cheaply made. He's looking at $90 replacements now because he
>thinks they will be better made. I have no idea what CostCo is
>charging for a new one these days, but it can't be that much. Hubby
>doesn't understand how many years that trash can lasted and the *only*
>thing that's wrong with it is the petal doesn't work anymore.

Looks like they have two. They're similar, but the stainless steel one
is $81.81 and the white one is $43.97, but they're both 3.5 gal. Don't
know what the difference is other than looks, although the stainless
steel one has what looks to be a handle on the back of the lid. Go to
costco.com and look under the "office" category and then under the
sub-category of "Hardware & Janitorial."

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

-- Duncan Hines

To reply, replace "meatloaf" with "cox"