Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Who's gonna believe this? Costco online service

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:25:27 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

><sf> wrote in message ...
>> On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:06:06 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>DH said he saw stepping trash can in Winchester smaller than 7 gallon, he
>>>thinks. It was stainless steel - but one is probably online at Costco.
>>>They have dozens of them. He seems to recall in the $30 +/- range.

>> Thanks, I meant to look last night but got side tracked. I think this
>> one is 13 gallons, it takes the tall kitchen bag. I'm not seeing it
>> online, but maybe they have it in the store.
>>
>> Woo Hoo - shipping and handling is included! I think I'll make it a
>> habit to look at costco online from now on.
>>
>> --

>Yes, it is easy to forget to look online.
>
>But free shipping is not always so :-(((
>
>I have to pay $7.39 +/- shpping on this one --
>http://tinyurl.com/yqyqwl
>
>DH saw it in a store (not our local one), but didn't get it. Next time
>after we decided we wanted it, he haunted the same stores on his trip to CT,
>but to no avail. We decided it was worth it to us for the extra $7.39.

That *is* odd.... you don't pay S&H for something bulky, but you do
for a DVD set? Wow.

Speaking of deals, hubby got a $50 gift certificate from Circuit City
and spent it on Planet Earth... so his total cost for the DVD package
was a whopping $5. Yahoo! I love Planet Earth.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first