Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Who's gonna believe this? Costco online service

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 01:27:02 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
wrote:

><sf> wrote in message ...
>> On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 23:48:19 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>At 5:34pm Thursday Feb 7, I ordered 3 wastebaskets from Costco online.
>>>
>>>I got home this evening about 6 pm. They were sitting on my front
>>>doorstep!
>>>
>>>Rural living gets no better than this.
>>>Dee Dee
>>>

>> What was the price and how much was S&H?
>>

>No S&H charged. Tax $.80
>
>3 Rubbermaid Plastic Wastebasket Beige, 7 gal. Item 116820 Standard shipping
>(Free) $5.34 each - Total $16.02.
>Needed some new ones to replace old ones, but couldn't find them at the
>Costco stores anymore. I looked on line - Voila!

WOWZA!

I want a new trash can - one of those silver metal thingies that you
step on a petal to lift the lid. The "stepper" gave out on the one I
bought at CostCo after who knows how many years ago - so hubby thinks
it's cheaply made. He's looking at $90 replacements now because he
thinks they will be better made. I have no idea what CostCo is
charging for a new one these days, but it can't be that much. Hubby
doesn't understand how many years that trash can lasted and the *only*
thing that's wrong with it is the petal doesn't work anymore.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first