Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dee.Dee Dee.Dee is offline

Default Who's gonna believe this? Costco online service

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 23:48:19 -0500, "Dee.Dee" >
> wrote:
>

>>At 5:34pm Thursday Feb 7, I ordered 3 wastebaskets from Costco online.
>>
>>I got home this evening about 6 pm. They were sitting on my front
>>doorstep!
>>
>>Rural living gets no better than this.
>>Dee Dee
>>

> What was the price and how much was S&H?

No S&H charged. Tax $.80

3 Rubbermaid Plastic Wastebasket Beige, 7 gal. Item 116820 Standard shipping
(Free) $5.34 each - Total $16.02.
Needed some new ones to replace old ones, but couldn't find them at the
Costco stores anymore. I looked on line - Voila!

Dee Dee