Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.evil,eunet.esprit
PeterLucas[_4_] PeterLucas[_4_] is offline

Default What is the most EVIL food you ever ate???

"kilikini" > wrote in
:

>> What's the most EVIL food you ever ate???

> I ate some tacos from a street vendor in Mexico. Oh my gosh were they
> good - until the next day. I've never smelled anything from my body
> like *that* before! :~)

Well, that killed any thought I may have had about having breakfast!!

I'll have to stick my fingers in my ears, close my eyes and go
"Lalalalalalalalalalalala........." from now on!! :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

You will travel through the valley of rejection;
you will reside in the land of morning mists...and you will find your home,
though it will not be where you left it.