Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
diputs diputs is offline

Default Nespresso - the ultimate coffee?

Some bad reviews out there but this method really works.

From my expreience, the aluminum capsule can be recycled once only. Because
three holes which inject water from back will getting bigger and much more
water will leak out from the leakage which will affect the pressure inside
the capsule (that's why some people observe from the video that the coffee
comes out so slow and less than the original capsule). So the most important
skill is make sure the water can be injected from the previous holes, and
the other thing is you cannot press the powder into the capsule too hard
when using the finest grain coffee powder.

BTW, his finger put pressure on the nozzle of the machine is meaningless.

"Gareth" >
.. .