Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kitchen Nitemare Kitchen Nitemare is offline

Default Consumer Reports and miracles

On Jan 31, 11:04*am, "James Silverton" >
wrote:
> I received an offer from Consumer Reports yesterday to try to
> induce me to subscribe to "Consumer Reports on Health". I'm
> always a bit suspicious about "miracle vitamins" (my quotes
> since their miraculous nature seems to come and go) but one
> maxim suggested from a "Professor of Nutrition" was as follows.
>
> Avoid packaged foods with more than five ingredients and be sure
> you get enough B vitamins.
>
> The "five item" criterion is interesting and I am going to spend
> a while doing my own survey of things that I buy.
>
> *James Silverton
> Potomac, Maryland
>
> E-mail, with obvious alterations:
> not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

I got a job offer

EMPLOYMENT OFFER!!!!!!

Emmanuel Pinto costacoffee.co.uk

COSTA COFFEE
166 felthamn road,Unit 16
Ash ford/London/TW15 1YQ
United Kingdom
Tel: +447031930207
Registration number: 3699677
VAT registration number: GB832 6732

My name is Emmanuel Pinto and i am the Employment Manager of Costa
Coffee, a quality coffee company based in the United Kingdom. the
company has been setup in Lambeth, London since 1971, supplying all
local caterers,major Italian and American coffee shops and around
the world, with anexciting coffee,slow-roasted the Italian way.
People couldnt get enough of it and by 1978 the first Costa espresso
bar opened in Vauxhall Bridge Road in London.
To this day : we still use the same method of slow-roasting our coffee
beans, serving the brothers authentic blend of 6 Arabica beans to 1
Robusta
in 500 coffee shops all over the world.

The company is always facing serious difficulties when it comes to
selling our products to Americans because they are always offering to
pay with US MONEY ORDERS and US CHECKS which is difficult for us to
cash here
in
the UK since the last person that represents us in the US just fell
sick
and could not continue the job.We are looking for a representative in
the
United States who will be working for the company as a Part-Time
representative/Bookkeeper
and we'll be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, of course it
wouldn?t
affect your
present state of work because you may do it as a PART-TIME work, all
we
need is just someone who would help us receive payments from our
customers in
the states. I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, cause the
cost of coming to the states and getting payments is very expensive so
for
now we need a representative in the United States who will be handling
the
payment
aspect. These payments are in US Money Orders/Checks and they would
come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money orders
and
checks,
deduct your percentage (10%) and wire the rest back. It wouldn't cost
you any amount, you are to receive payments which will be mailed to
you
by post from my business partners, which would come in form of Money
Orders or
Checks then you are to cash it and send the cash to me via western
union money
transfer all western union charges will be deducted from the money.

If you are interested, Please fill up the form below and get back to
me as
soon as possible with
the following details.

FIRST NAME: