Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: Many Burgs and others, at Peter Pratts

On Jan 27, 8:27�pm, DaleW > wrote:

> 1993 Gros Freres amd Souers Clos de Vougeot "Musigni"
> Still showing some oak, some found too acidic, while I found it
> shockingly flat for a '93. Sweet, a bit empty, I brought it so can
> loudly proclaim it worst wine of table. C+

I actually took home remaining 1/3 of '93 "Musigni" . Didn't taste
Mon, but on Tues I did. Some slight oxidative notes, but actually
holding ok, and tasted better than Sunday. Showing more '93 acid, more
delineated black cherry fruit. Not great, but better.